Saturday, May 17, 2008

Braydon Coburn the Draq Queen?

I know I've been neglecting you, my one reader, lately, but I've been very busy. Unfortunately, as I have never met you, you don't rank high on my priority list. I've been working on the fixer-upper and work is a madhouse so I haven't had time to enjoy Phineus Q. Peabody, aka my lap top. Yes, I named my lap top. I did not use Pittgirl's random name generator. The BFF came up with that one.

Photobucket
I was cruising around the internet and discovered, via MSN.com, that Kim Kardashian is one of the top celebrities. This is her biography. Did you catch the name of her production company? If you didn't bother to click, it's "Kimsaprincess Productions." I guess that's shorter than "Kimsasiliconefilledwhorewholikesgoldenshowers Productions".

So, let's go Pens!!! How about this picture of Braydon Coburn?
If you were having your picture taken for your hockey team's media guide, would you wear lipstick? And if so, would you pick a color that hideous?

Apparently, there's a big debate about whether more celebrities should go nude. I absolutely think they should. But I'm sick of looking at Britney's, Lindsay's and Paris' naughty bits. Guess who I want to see naked. Go on, guess.

Photobucket
Speaking of Britney, she evidently went on a Costa Rican holiday with Mel Gibson. I hope she didn't pack any Jews. I hope what she did pack was a designated driver. I think we can go ahead and assume that they are not attending the MENSA convention.

No comments: