Thursday, February 21, 2008

My first time

I've had a few friends suggest that I start a blog. And since Pittgirl is my hero and I want to be just like her, I took their advice. I guess they would prefer that I bitch to the world at large as opposed to them. Anyway, this is my first post and I will try to keep the bitching to a minimum. Something for which I'm sure you'll thank me. Just don't get used to it.

For this, my first post, I will give you some background. It's all about me. At least, it is in my warped little mind. I am by no means an exciting person. I get drunk perhaps twice a year on certain birthdays (mine and others - I know I only have one birthday a year). I am married to a wonderful man. We have a lot of fun together. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to tell him about this genius blog idea. It might not end well if I posted something embarrassing which I'm planning to do sometime soon. And by "it" I mean our marriage. Although now that I think about it, no marriage ends well. Even if you do stay together until death do you part, you're, well, you're dead. Moving on...
I grew up in Western Pa toward the Alabama part of the state and I currently live in Pittsburgh - if the name didn't give it away. So, I'm just a small town girl trying to make it in the big city.
I'm going to use this blog as a way to be creative and to do the writing that my mother always nagged me to do. I'm in accounting. I don't really get to express myself at work. I should be using my talents for good, but evil's so much more fun. I will remain anonymous, at least for as long as I can keep quiet about it. Which is probably about as long as Lindsay Lohan can go without exposing herself. And again, I'm new at this. So if a link or pic doesn't work at first, bear with me please. I'm doing the best I can. God!!
In any case, bon appetit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog and I have to say that I like it better than Pittgirls.

Mrs Pitsberger said...

Mom? Is that you?